The Wennberg Meeting 2018 in Zurich facilitated an intensive exchange between politics, research and practice
The Wennberg Meeting "Who Cares?" on April 12 and 13, 2018 in Zurich was a success: 355 participants from 17 countries, inlcuding 81 young scientists, exchanged views on the design of "smart" health care.
Together with the SSPH+ and the Wennberg International Collaborative, NRP 74 organized the "Wennberg International Collaborative Spring Policy Meeting 2018" in Zurich. The conference had the title "Who Cares?".
355 people from Switzerland and abroad took part in the conference including health care experts, researchers, and decision-makers from politics and the health sector.
Attendees learned about innovative research and practice programmes in Switzerland as well as about the design of a new, smart health care system and exchanged ideas with each other.
Among the prominent guests were:
- David Goodman, Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, Pioneer and leading researcher in the field of health care
- Sabina Nuti, Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in Pisa, Expert in health economics and management
- Diane Watson, Victorian Agency for Health Information Australia, Pioneer in health care research and expert in policy making
- Pascal Strupler, Director of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH
- Thomas Heiniger, Head of the Health Directorate of the Canton of Zurich and President of the Conference of Cantonal Health Directors
The contributions and abstracts are available on the homepage of the Wennberg Meeting. Additional photos of the conference will soon be available in the picture gallery on this website.